Emmanuel R. BUET Esq. is specialized in corporate law (Mergers & Acquisitions) and has practiced as a business lawyer for more than 20 years.
He is sworn in at the Grasse (France) and New York (USA) Bars.
THE EXPERTISE AND EXPERIENCE
OF THE GREATEST PARISIAN AND INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRMS
IN A LOCAL, RESPONSIVE, PROACTIVE AND HUMAN-SIZED FIRM
A BUSINESS LAWYER
Emmanuel R. BUET Esq. provides assistance to all types of businesses (sole entrepreneurs, entities, groups) in various aspects of their activities:
- setting up : advice on the most appropriate form, drafting of corporate documents, carrying out of formalities
- legal aspects of commercial activities : drafting of contracts (services agreements, distribution agreements, etc), General Terms & Conditions
- restructuring / recapitalization : technical or financial investors fund raising, equity capital operations, mergers, split, spin off, asset contribution
- transformation : change of legal form (turning entrepreneur status into company status, change of corporate form)
- business transfer : sale/acquisition of assets, shares, negotiable instruments
- cessation of activity : winding up, liquidation
A FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL ACTIVITY
Emmanuel R. BUET Esq. international experience allows him to assist:
- French clients for their activities in France and abroad (international contracts, opening of foreign offices)
- foreign clients for their operations in France (setting up of business in France and then advice to the foreign branches/subsidiaries in France, transborder acquisition of French companies)
Conseil Entreprise & Business' firm is located at the heart of Sophia Antipolis high-technology cluster in the so-called "Entreprises Village of Green Side".